Trending Nigerian Songs 2018: Audio and Video - Dunsin Oyekan ''I Proclaim''

Anointed psalmist and virtuoso musician, Dunsin Oyekan makes his 2018 debut with this beautiful inspiring piece titled ‘I Proclaim” – recorded live at Paragon Studios in Nashville, Tennessee in the United States.
This is the story of my life!!! I believe this is your story too.. Let this be your anthem” – said Dunsin “I reckon that the crown people place on me is made possible only by God’s Grace and I have returned to PROCLAIM it – God’s Grace!”
This amazing song has been receiving massive airplay's and is undoubtedly one of the Trending Nigerian Gospel Songs in 2018

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE



                                                                           Lyrics

                                                                        I Proclaim
                                                          You are the One backing me up
                                                                        I Proclaim
                                                                    You are the One
                                                                 Showing me Mercy
                                                               You are the One (x4)
                                                                     I Proclaim
                                                     You are the One backing me up
                                                                     I Proclaim
                                              You are the One Making things Happen
                                                            Showing me Mercy
                                                            You are the One (x4)
                                                                    We Proclaim
                                                       You are the One backing us up
                                                                   We Proclaim
                                               You are the One Making things happen
                                                                Showing us Mercy
                                                               You are the One (x4)
                                                               And its Your Grace
                                                        Anything nice we have to say
                                                                  Its Your Grace
                                                        Whatever crown placed on me
                                                         Its Your Grace, It’s Your Grace
                                                         Everything about me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Nigerian Gospel Songs 2019: Preye Odede ''Enyene Nyor'' (Audio+Video)

Top Nigerian Gospel Song 2020: Amb. Chidex ''Blood of Jesus''