Trending Gospel Songs 2019: Travis Greene ''The Breaker'' (Video)

American Worship Artist, Travis Greene premieres “The Breaker,” off his upcoming new studio album ‘Broken Record,’ due on Friday, October 11th. The ‘Intentional’ singer and pastor follows up his previous release “Great Jehovah” with this heart-warming track that reminds us of how safe and secure we are when we go back to our maker.

LYRICS
“My life is safer, when I get to the Breaker
Bring my mistakes, to the hand of the Maker
Who I am is hidden, behind who I failed to be
My life is safer, when I get to the Breaker
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh”
Greene has also given a visual treatment to the new song “The Breaker” produced by Norman Gyamfi. The video shot in black and white, is creatively directed by Lugo.


FAST DOWNLOAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Nigerian Gospel Songs 2019: Preye Odede ''Enyene Nyor'' (Audio+Video)

Top Nigerian Gospel Song 2020: Amb. Chidex ''Blood of Jesus''